“Thank you for helping my team succeed This year. My business finished a record year with 31% growth year-over-year. This has never been done in the history of the training materials business. Our success towards the end of the year had a direct correlation with your training coaching. Thank you for an outstanding program and being a part of our success.”
MORE ABOUT McKEE
LAMA: MANAGEMENT TRAINING
The Three-Party Promise for a Three-Way Win
There are really three parties in any conversation: The Customer, The Agent and The Company. Any decision that is being discussed has to work for all three–not just the two. The three-party promise is about more than making a promise to each other, it’s also making a promise to the third party.
Whenever any one party doesn’t keep their promise, the situation comes apart. There are three ways to have any situation not work:
- Customer Happy, Company Happy – Agent NOT Happy.
- Company Happy, Agent Happy – Customer NOT Happy.
- Agent Happy, Customer Happy – Company NOT Happy.
Meetings, Counseling and Conflict Resolution all require rules for “making a difference” and “making things work.” Our program of the Three-Party Promise offers the ways and means to respect the other’s point-of-view, and honor agreements that work for all three parties.
The Skills to Keep Everyone Happy and Winning
The Three Party Promise is training that teaches management that the only way things work is if:
- The Company profits and is happy
- The Agents know what to say and how to say it, to enjoy and keep their job and be happy
- The Customer has a great experience with the Agent and benefits from Company, so they are happy
This training focuses on developing and honing the skills to have a conversation about all three parties keeping all of their promises. All solutions that really work must work for all three parties in the interaction:
- Agent with customer on phone = Customer, Agent, Company
- Coaching = Agent, Coach and Company
- Training = Trainer, Trainee and Company
- Revenue Generation = Marketing, Sales, Company
It’s not about policing, parenting or making anyone wrong or stupid. It’s about creating safe environment for each party to keep a promise they’ve already made.
Customized to Your Needs and Situations
All courses are customized and include training workbooks as well as one-on-one coaching using The Positive Coach Approach method. We will customize your Management Training to the exact situations your team faces every day. Let us give you a program that will be loved by your agents, embraced by your customers… and will help you gain loyal customers for life!