We are all going to write a book about training and coaching in the Call/Contact Center. I will set up a rules page with timelines and goals. Write to me at my business e-mail if you wish to submit a page. Look up my profile and you will find my contact information. I am in the phone business. We will, for the time being, call it Coaching and Training 101. Every page will have a different idea and the book will be segmented into several parts. Training Ideas, Coaching Ideas, Forms, and Mental Makeovers for Contact Center Trainers and Coaches. What fun we will have.
Send me your information so I can e-mail you the rules for the Book on Coaching. I have 23 people so far who wish to contribute. I think we need about 100 people. (Not that I can’t fill in the other pages.) If we don’t get 100, we will do it with the people we have. I need a place to e-mail you updates and rules. Let me know your contact; mine is Judy McKee 760-738-8200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Read the Book NOTES Rules
- You may submit more than one idea…read the instructions.
- 2016 Book Notes LinkedIn Coaches
I am inspired by all of you. Please send me your personal e-mail links so I can write to you.
- When you send in what you write, follow instructions so I don’t have a lot of work to do.
- Be sure you edit for grammar as well as content.
- The Purpose is to Support Coaches and Trainers Everywhere
- Goals and Objectives: Create through Training and Coaching a “situational course that will make your clients and customers more profitable.”
- Intended result: Obtain JOBS for all of you in your various countries. Start with the end in mind. SET SMART goals if you wish.
I will share later what my goals are for this Book. WE are going to do this! You are going to be a part of it. You can say you are an AUTHOR because you will be. The Book will be on AMAZON and we can talk about advertising it later.